Sister Quisbert and me

Sister Quisbert and me
Together

Prowling

Prowling
Missionary on the prowl

Knock.

Knock.
We are missionaries. We knock at EVERY door.

One of thousands

One of thousands
Thinks it's a cat

Snow in Argentina

Snow in Argentina
A 3rd companion for a day

Happy Group Cutral Co Argentina

Happy Group  Cutral Co Argentina
Happy Group May 2010

Raul in white

Raul in white
Baptism on a Saturday in May

Saturday in May

Saturday in May
Mother joins daughter as member

Three Companionships

Three Companionships
Planning together

No bikes, too rough

No bikes, too rough
We clap at the gate

10:30 time to go

10:30 time to go
Ready for the day

Study time

Study time
Our pension

Meal in Argentina

Meal in Argentina
Time to eat

To zone conference already. Yea!

To zone conference already. Yea!
On the collectivo(bus)

Assigned at the mission home

Assigned at the mission home
Hermana Quisbert and I = Companions

Towards the Andes to Zapla

Towards the Andes to Zapla
To zone conference

Neuquen

Neuquen
I am going right here

with dork dot

with dork dot
That's me

Companionship

Companionship
Three Hermanas

MTC, companions, maps

MTC, companions, maps
MTC & me

By sign

By sign
DJ by entrance to MTC

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

email March 24,'10

Things have been great this week, of course. I should send a card to Grandma huh? What day is her BDAY ? Bedbugs, it was interesting because it's possible I could have them in Argentina, hope not though! It was nice to get a letter from dad, what a stud.. Thank you to everyone for writing me, so many people take time out of their day and I really really appreciate it! And lots of people make comments about the blog spot, not just with pictures!! Thank you so much for the St. P's box, It was great, and yes i shared :-). I wore green and pinched everyone that wasn't! Mostly on the hand cause that's pretty much the only place I can touch on the elders. HAHA! Thanks again! The food is great! Always, lots of variety, I eat more salads then I have before, though I probably eat a little too much. I don't think I've gained any weight and I don't get gorged but I could prob curb it a little.

I just got out of the temple doing initiatories and MAN! it was wonderful, that was my first time since mine and I loved it, I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to go to the temple, its amazing. Also I am so blessed to have such an amazing landscape surrounding me, the mountains around the MTC are astounding! I love them more and more, prob because I'm not outside a lot so when I get to be I can't get enough. I saw the stars for the first time this week since I've been here and I just wanted to lie out and look at them. Hopefully that will happen at least once before I go since I won't see that part of the sky for a while! The weather is interesting cold and then warm and sunny then snowy, but it's great! The trees are slowing starting up, not much yet, but there are some flowers around. I love it!

Business real fast. Thanks to Jess and troy, a years worth will be great. I also need a few other things. GEL brand la bella, it's called lots of curls, it's pink its for frizz controll and scrunch and shape and its a level 8 hold. Also some TRESemme curl hydration for flawless curls it's in a black bottle with a green top. I can' think of what else OH! And maybe my purple cardigan, i think it's at the top of any cloths box or luggage. No stress though :-) .

With Bre. I'm not sure her email, but if you go on my school account a I have an email from her you could attach, and I got a letter form her, she's going to Albuquerque New Mexico!!!! So cool! I need to know when she's coming in the MTC though! and yah! So exciting, I'm so happy for her! I can't wait to write her about it! Details!

Mom I love you! This week has been great. I'm learning more and more. The biggest theme of this week I would say was the BOOK OF MORMON. Everyone needs to be reading it, and faithfully, because the truth of it and everything else will be made manifest to them with it! It is my number one tool, along side the spirit. Without one of those I will have no success on the mission. I have amazing teachers and people around me. I am so blessed to have to opportunity to go on a mission. The field is white……!!!! I am excited for the challenges, because I know they will help me grow and teach me and keep me humble.

.. Spanish is coming a long, I feel like I hit a little plateau but I'm going to get over it quick! This week we're teaching the 1st lesson in Spanish!!! Ah! But exciting! It'll be tough but wonderful, learning. I need to work on a variety of stuff. My comps are doing good. I'm learning… learning from them. I'm working on being exactly obeident and I'm praying for others to be as well.

Oh, Mom,if you are doing anything online for me, can you make sure people know it's you, I don't want anyone to think I'm being disobedient when I'm trying really hard to be exactly obedient.. I've heard that it is an amazing opportunity to be in the MTC for Conference, a spiritual waterfall will happen, insight and everything. I can't wait! I think I leave here the 12th or 20th, some day between maybe. A district left this week so there are no more sisters right now, hopefully next week we'll get more. My time is up, but I love you so much and I'm praying for the family and I know Heavenly Father is watching out for you all for me! I am so grateful for that comfort because sometimes I worry and think of you all. H.F. is also blessing me with that ability to focus more on the right now, which I need help on, and I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone knows that Davita's Mom is the one adding to her blog. Not her.

    ReplyDelete